Forum of Shadow Instinct guild.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Puttish'Klubbish application

2 posters

Go down

Puttish'Klubbish application Empty Puttish'Klubbish application

Post by bajslock Fri May 09, 2014 12:33 pm

Character information

My current account was created in the fall of 2004 and my older account was created back in the spring of 2000. I've had a ton of different characters throughout my Tibian time, but I've ended up playing on the character mentioned in the title. It's currently level 90 with 90/83 skills as a club fighter. I've come back to Tibia and left it again several times over the years I've played. But now I'm here to stay.

I can't really remember any names of my previous guilds as I've been inactive in the game for around 5 years, but some old friends of mine are Tuulahdus, Kaninen Castor, Souland, Trielix, Dzitzy and alot more which I can't recall at the moment.

I've changed my playstyle over the years I've played, from just simply leveling my ass off pretty much 24/7 to being a bit more passionate, creative and social player (questing and things like that). In the past two months I've set a goal for myself; achieve all addons in-game (by just hunting). So I've been farming over 15k pirates and still going! The next addon will be set later, but I enjoy grinding the same kind of monster until I feel like I'm done.

The reason I'm applying for Shadow Instinct

Currently I'm a guildless, well-read guy in the early 20's who's looking for a guild to just hang out with, get to know and become friends with as well as making the game easier by recieving help in difficult situations. But also, to be there for the people who're in need. Mainly for Tibian questions, but also real life situations (e.g. relationships, work, travelling, programming or whatever just happens to come to ones mind). So, basically the reason I'm applying is to get new online friends.

My story

I started playing when I was really young, hooked up with my brother Kaninen Castor, Pollux Castor and a couple of friends whom I used to play soccer with. It all started out by hunting amazons and valkyries in the Venorian amazon camp, and ended up by me taking a pause from the game as Kaninen rooked himself. I've probably had around 6 characters which have been my "mains" during my years. On my current account I have my level (read current) 90 elite knight and an elder druid of level 88.

Basically I know every single piece of square meter on the entire map, which is my strongest side in-game. I remember all paths and hunting spots, and still do after a long break. The only maps I don't know is the new maps (I haven't played actively since zao was released).

My real life

My name's Christian and I'm currently 21 years old, a swedish male who graduated from high school 2 years ago. I mainly studied IT (including a high level of mathematics and programming). After high school I proceeded to a university for engineering, but I left only after 5 months, due to travelling desires. So I hooked up with another brother of mine at his workplace and was assembling door cars for Volvo. After that I travelled a month in south-east Asia with a friend of mine. And now I'm waiting to get applied for university studies again.

When I was young I liked to sport alot, hanging out with my friends and just being a social guy but still played when there was time left over. I've been playing WoW (pretty much since the start of burning crusade), and I've been a part of a few realm-first achievements. I've also been playing alot of LoL in the past two years.

When I turned 18 I started partying alot and been doing that ever since. I've had a couple of relationships in my life, but I'm currently single.

So basically, I'm a social guy who enjoys playing computer games and still thinks of my future!

Criminal past

I got banned a couple of times as I was botting relentlessly over a few years as well as talking about inapproperiate things in the public chat rooms (thank God I've grown up). But I've got punished and haven't touched a bot or cursing publicly ever since.

_________

If there's anything else you'd like to ask me, just feel free to do so!

Kind regards, Christian

bajslock

Liczba postów : 3

Back to top Go down

Puttish'Klubbish application Empty Re: Puttish'Klubbish application

Post by Laroto Gogronrya Fri May 09, 2014 9:51 pm

Hai, welcome to our forum!

we're gonna start an internal voting now, which will last for 5 days

Stay tuned for questions that might pop up, however i find your application very long, so i wouldn't worry about that Razz

/L~

Laroto Gogronrya
Admin - Leader

Liczba postów : 203

https://shadow-instinct.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Laroto Gogronrya Sat May 17, 2014 2:37 pm

Sorry for the delay

im going to invite you right now, however keep in mind that if we catch anyone in guild botting, its reason for instant kick.
/L~

Laroto Gogronrya
Admin - Leader

Liczba postów : 203

https://shadow-instinct.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by bajslock Sun May 18, 2014 10:38 am

Cheerio! No need to worry though, I'm through with that since a long time ago Wink

bajslock

Liczba postów : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down