Forum of Shadow Instinct guild.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doriline Application

2 posters

Go down

Doriline Application Empty Doriline Application

Post by Dori Sat Jun 07, 2014 6:06 pm

Hej ppl  sunny 

1) Character information
Name: Doriline
Vocation: Elite Knight
Level: 167 (110sword/102shielding? something like that)

Servers:
I transferred in January 2014 with my two Characters to Refugia, before I was playing on Xerena, a Pvp server. Before this on Antica, before that on Lunara and before that on Antica again and so on and so on. Also was playing on Aurea. But finally in the end I had enough of pvp and decided to go to a more social world, where not everybody kills you when u come near. Very Happy

Guilds:
Oh I'm playing since 2005/6 so I was in a lot of guilds, but I guess names wont help you anything. So when I came to Refugia I joined Burning Hearts and now i'm in Seven Sage Senses with my rp.
I love you 

Hunting:
I never hunt alone, it's totally boring and when I decide to hunt alone I stop after 10min again. So I'm a big fan of teamhunts, tasks, quests etc. Very Happy bounce 

2) Why would you like to join Shadows Instinct?
Tbh because of the people in the guild. I love you I love you I love you 

3) Your Story
As I said before I'm playing since 2005/2006 and was on several pvp-servers before. 50% of my tibia time I was killing people and having war and the other 50% standing in depot, houses etc just talking to people and watering flowers. Then as I said before also I transferred to refugia with my rp (lvl 352) and Doriline. Was a hard decision but I'm happy about it, cause I met so many nice people here already.

4) Real-Life
My name is Doreen, but you can pls just call me Dori. Im moving all the time between Germany and Sweden, cause my Boyfriend is living in Sweden and i have my Studies in Germany :p
I'm a child nurse and studying atm for becoming a higher rank nurse. Apart from studying i like to play, to party and ofc spend time with my man :p

5) Criminal past
Oh I never got banned or deleted, but I had several reports for sexual jokes ;(

- And I think I have nothing else to say, if there are still questions u can ask me ofc. Oh there is something: Awesome forum smileys. Really
Lots of love, Dori  flower 

Dori
Applicant

Liczba postów : 2

Back to top Go down

Doriline Application Empty Re: Doriline Application

Post by Laroto Gogronrya Sun Jun 08, 2014 7:24 am

Welcome to our forum, Dori!
We're gonna start internal voting and discussion, please expect the result in 5 days. Stay tuned for upcoming questions!

/L~

Laroto Gogronrya
Admin - Leader

Liczba postów : 203

https://shadow-instinct.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Doriline Application Empty Re: Doriline Application

Post by Laroto Gogronrya Fri Jun 13, 2014 4:18 pm

Hai!
We've decided to give you a try!

Welcome.
/L~