Forum of Shadow Instinct guild.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Najkonowski '230EK'

4 posters

Go down

Najkonowski '230EK' Empty Najkonowski '230EK'

Post by Fayeniash Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:08 am

1) Character information

My nickname is Najkonowski, account was created Apr 05 2007, I am 230 ek with 97sword i know it's sux but i dont need more, 9magic lvl 7% to 10mlvl. I dont like exp alone it's boring for me nothing happen etc i prefer exp with others ppl is most exciting everything can happen u can be rich or u can die.

2)Why would you like to join Shadows Instinct?

Because I am searchin an active guild and player to hunt with, and since some of my ingame-friends just join us.

3)Your Story

I start playing on Arcania land i dont remember when but on tibia 7.72, i playing there almost 3 years after i change world on Berylia pvp server as well where we make pk team with 30 ppl, if someone is interesting i can send movie from pk, the next is Askara where i transfered my 80 rp from arcania and make there 143 rp and i join to the best guild on this world, everything b e ok but i was been hacked and change world. And after 6-7 year playing tibia i start playing on refugia land i have got many, many characters like Xarcid (my first knight on refugia and sold on 197 lvl),Steel Bolter (transfered from arcania to askara after to Refugia),Najkonowski actually 230 Ek.

4) Real-Life

My rl name is Piotr im from poland and living actually in uk 2 years. i work in Blue Earth Foods LTD. it's prawns Factory on preparation arena. I'm 22 i like playing football and make grill party as well xD drink and sometimes smoke like normal ppl

5)Criminal past

I was bad man after when i come here from pvp serwer i think only about killing ppl here but now i know it's wrong because u dont know who die maybe it's good man also I delated my 218 rp (Steel Bolter from arcania) using Neo bot

6) Nothing special anymore. I just hope to get invited to this guild, and hope to a great time in here.

cya in tibia
exiva "Najkonowski.

Fayeniash

Liczba postów : 2

Back to top Go down

Najkonowski '230EK' Empty Re: Najkonowski '230EK'

Post by April Veriiky Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:05 am

Hello! Your voting will begin soon. We will let you know in roughly 5 days whether we accepted you or not.

April
April Veriiky
April Veriiky
Vice Leader

Liczba postów : 139

Back to top Go down

Post by Dhamon Feril Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:19 pm

Hello there!

I have some questions. Can you tell us something about your previous guilds? Which ones you've been to? Why did you left them?

Dhamon Feril
Vice Leader

Liczba postów : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by Fayeniash Wed Jun 25, 2014 4:53 pm

Usually i've been leader of KMT [Kiedys Mialem Team] it's my guild only for rl friends but they finish playing in tibia few month ago and i stay alone that's why i looking for a guild

Fayeniash

Liczba postów : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Laroto Gogronrya Sun Jun 29, 2014 4:21 pm

we've decided to take you in, please accept your invitation.

/L~

Laroto Gogronrya
Admin - Leader

Liczba postów : 203

https://shadow-instinct.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum