Forum of Shadow Instinct guild.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Befewujos Apply

2 posters

Go down

Befewujos Apply Empty Befewujos Apply

Post by Befewujo Thu Jan 15, 2015 4:29 pm

Greetings everyone!

1) Character information

My name on my character is Befewujo, He is currently a level 147 elite knight. I transferd too Refugia in 2012, the other servers i have been playing on were Eternia ( Rowana today) and Xerena, I transferd too Refugia because i was getting tired off all the powerabusing that was going on on the other servers. You couldnt Hunt without being powerabused etc. I just began play after a break on like 4 months. The class i prefer too play is knight, i have tried other classes too such as paladin and sorc, but i have always gone back too knight, i guess i like to be in the heat of the moment Smile

2) Why would you like to join Shadows Instinct?

As i stated before, i just began after a long break, so iam searching for a guild that is polite and kind too me and show me respect and i have talked some too Flingo and it seem on him that you are just that guild. You hunt together and you have fun. Thats is what tibia is about right? having fun with people. And i would like too join that fun Smile

3) Your Story

I began play tibia around 1999-2000, Because of some friends played it and convinced me too try it out. o i created a character on Eternia ( Rowana) and began my journey in the land of Tibia. Its been a bumpy ride these years and i have had some minor breaks from the game, but iam back noww and i ill stay. Smile

4) Real-Life

My name irl is Per, iam a 26 year old guy from sweden. Iam currently un-employed, so i have alot of time at home, wich i fill with gaming, Iam also a fully educated chef and baker ( might send you free cookies if you are nice ) Other than that its not so much too know about me Smile

5) Criminal past

I play this game too have fun, i try too avoid too get myself in troubles with other players. Iam always trying too solve things the peacefull way.. But the answer too the question is, No i have never been banned or deleted, I have never had a red skull in my life.

6) Anything else you want to say

Well i think i have wrtitten down the most important thingd about me Smile If there is any questions just catch me here or ingame Smile
Might be a few typos in the apply, that is because i have a fever currently and is tired as hell.. Smile

Well Thanks from me! / Befewujo

Befewujo

Liczba postów : 3

Back to top Go down

Befewujos Apply Empty Re: Befewujos Apply

Post by Anairamaster Fri Jan 16, 2015 8:16 am

Hello Per welcom to SI forum!
WE will start inernal vote and let you know the answer in five days...
GL
Anairamaster
Anairamaster
Vice Leader

Liczba postów : 108

Back to top Go down

Post by Befewujo Sun Jan 18, 2015 5:34 pm

Thanks alot Smile i will be waiting Smile

Befewujo

Back to top Go down

Post by Befewujo Fri Jan 23, 2015 5:03 pm

Sorry, But iam afraid i will be forced too reject my apply, iam probably gonna change world today so Smile

Befewujo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down