Forum of Shadow Instinct guild.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Disbeliever Application

3 posters

Go down

Disbeliever Application Empty Disbeliever Application

Post by Disbeliever Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:50 pm

Are you interested in joining up to the ranks of Shadow Instinct? VERY MUCH SO!

Please, answer the following questions about you, and we'll come back with feedback and questions.

A proper application should at least answer the following questions:

1)
Disbeliever Level 120 Elder druid. I don't remember the actual date of creation but I'd say 2002. Antica and Refugia. Retribution, Amiticia Semper Prodest, Insane. I like to hunt anywhere really. A team hunt is always fun. For task points or quests to simple exp/profit hunts.

2)
April Made me DO IT!. Jk. I've known a few members for many years now and I'd like to be in their ranks and be able to talk to them all the time again. I know just by having those members. I can tell it's a great guild. I want to be apart of it and be able to know more people and have more fun experiences.

3)
My main character is Anxious. 227 RP. Player since 2001 started on Antica. I've seen the antica wars and been in them. Always an honest player and I never stole anything from anyone. I'm always willing to help a friend out and enjoy the time in game.

4)
Name is Jason. I'm 27 and I'm from New Jersey,USA I'm making this application right now that's what I'm doing. lol. I am enlisted Army for over 5 years now. I also work as a contractor installing weatherization in houses full time.

5)

I been banned one time about 10 years ago and I forget what it was for honestly. Probably for something I said. I think it was a day or two ban.

6)
Anything else you'd like to share - of course related to your application - we'd like to hear.
Hello to my friends new and old Very Happy

We ask you to write your application honestly, and the best way you can. Make sure you answer the questions above, otherwhise we will deny it.

Disbeliever

Liczba postów : 9

Back to top Go down

Disbeliever Application Empty Re: Disbeliever Application

Post by Laroto Gogronrya Fri Apr 04, 2014 5:54 pm

Forgot to post it here, lol

we already started voting yesterday, it takes up to 5 days untill we will let you know.
Good Luck!

Laroto Gogronrya
Admin - Leader

Liczba postów : 203

https://shadow-instinct.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Disbeliever Application Empty Re: Disbeliever Application

Post by Disbeliever Fri Apr 04, 2014 7:26 pm

Thanks!!!!

Disbeliever

Liczba postów : 9

Back to top Go down