Forum of Shadow Instinct guild.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Demacia Guild would like to join your ranks

+3
April Veriiky
Disbeliever
Magiczny Paweł
7 posters

Go down

Demacia Guild would like to join your ranks Empty Demacia Guild would like to join your ranks

Post by Magiczny Paweł Sun May 18, 2014 11:27 pm

As leader of this litle guild i'd like to apply in the name of our group.
Following characters would like to join your ranks:
-Gonus Eldra
-Magiczny Pawel Pogromca
-Runduri
-Thagram
-Stary Ziemniaka
Our story started on julera about year ago then continued on refugia.
We are manual playing , fair and open for new people.
All speaking english as good as they can , enough to comunicate.
We decided to apply to your guild as we need a bigger group , more active guild chat and ppl to play with.
We just wanna have fun.
Hope u take it serious and answer as soon as posible.

Magiczny Paweł

Liczba postów : 27

Back to top Go down

Demacia Guild would like to join your ranks Empty Re: Demacia Guild would like to join your ranks

Post by Disbeliever Mon May 19, 2014 4:28 am

Hello everyone.

Thanks for the application but I believe it would be best to describe each and everyone separate then as a group. If everyone can post something about themselves along the guidelines that we have, I am sure we can have a group vote for each and every one of you.. Thanks again!

Jason

Disbeliever

Liczba postów : 9

Back to top Go down

Demacia Guild would like to join your ranks Empty Re: Demacia Guild would like to join your ranks

Post by Magiczny Paweł Mon May 19, 2014 7:54 pm

Ok so some information about me.I got 2 characters who are Lord Rondel and Magiczny Paweł Pogromca.They're lvl and voc's are following 163 EK and 160 MS.
Ek was my 1st ever created character in tibia on julera about year ago and then i transfered here. Magiczny was created as a fun char pg'ed on last month of 2x exp as i always wanted a Mage and then i had money to make it fast.Now i play Ms mostly but use Ek in some occasions like helping with my friends low lvls or block smth.I'd like to join to get better group and have fun.About my real life i graduated and now i gonna apply for studies. I like bikes and music.i got a gf but still enough time for tibia to.Hope thats enough. Cya in game.

Magiczny Paweł

Liczba postów : 27

Back to top Go down

Post by April Veriiky Mon May 19, 2014 8:15 pm

Hello Smile The voting won't begin until everyone has posted their apps in here and we will vote it as one

April
April Veriiky
April Veriiky
Vice Leader

Liczba postów : 139

Back to top Go down

Post by Stary Ziemniaka Tue May 20, 2014 12:29 pm

Welcome all , Im Michał aka Misiek , as its writen in application i'd like to join this guild with my friends with my character Stary Ziemniaka(Ek lvl ~160).I like playing in team.I'm open for new ppl to help them and hunt in team.I made this character about a year ago.I have no criminal records as im a fair manual player.In the past i've been playing in worlds like Antica , Arcania , Premia when pvp mode was better than nowadays.
Stary Ziemniaka is my higger lvl ever and now i play for fun and chill with friends no for wars.About personal life i can say i like good vodka and browser games.I hope we learn more about each other on gc.Cya in game.

Misiek

Last edited by Stary Ziemniaka on Tue May 20, 2014 1:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

Stary Ziemniaka

Liczba postów : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Gonus Tue May 20, 2014 12:42 pm

Hello dear refugians. im Robert aka Gonus im 24 y. I wanna join this incredible guild with my lovly paladin Gonus Eldra with enormous number of 229 lvls. I got no criminal past and im playing on toaster. Neutral. Oh my so i started tibia like 11 years ago, played on like 10 servers mostly arcania julera premia and now refugia, i left tibia in yalahar patch 8.4? and came back 1.5 year ago with Demacia nubs to play for fun but it became more serious to lvl chars 100+, had kniight on julera but always wanted to pally so i created it here on refugia ah and about rl i dont have it tibia is my life Sad

Last edited by Gonus on Tue May 20, 2014 9:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

Gonus

Liczba postów : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Runduri Tue May 20, 2014 12:46 pm

Hello all , im Tomasz ( Meed ) I'm 28 y, and i would like to join your guild with my friends , "Stary Ziemniaka , Thagrm , MAgiczny pawel , and Gonus Eldra " .

I wil start play tibie 10 year ago , my first character was Medivh Shady ( Arcania ) ( 265 lvl ) when i stop play tibia. On Your guild i know only Mastrik , he play and fight witch me when we play on arcania. I will back to play tibia again 1,5y ago , start on Julera till 160 lvl then transfer to Refugia tll now.

Last edited by Runduri on Tue May 20, 2014 7:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

Runduri

Liczba postów : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by April Veriiky Tue May 20, 2014 12:52 pm

Very Happy Stary, Gonus, and Runduri, I don't mean to sound needy, but there needs to be more information in your application so the members of this guild can get to know you. I'm going to put it on to vote but, please edit your stories. There is actually an application guideline here .

April
April Veriiky
April Veriiky
Vice Leader

Liczba postów : 139

Back to top Go down

Post by Thagram Tue May 20, 2014 1:17 pm

Hello.
My real name is Bartek I graduated from high school and I'm going to go to college I'm 19 and I would like to join your guild with my guildmates because we want to gain some friends and people to play with. I'm very active player, I'am online almost every day for about 1 to 3 hours, sometimes more. My character is Thagram (LVL 240~). I created it 1,5 year ago on Julera and then transfered it to Refugia and play here it ever since.I like cycling and party Smile. I've never been banned or anything like that. I hope thats enough.
Good bye.

Thagram

Liczba postów : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down