Forum of Shadow Instinct guild.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zuuoi's application

3 posters

Go down

Zuuoi's application Empty Zuuoi's application

Post by Zuuoi Sun May 18, 2014 9:20 am

1)

Hello! My main character is called Zuuoi and it's a level 53 EK with 77/70 skills (yet I keep forgetting to use the trainer when I log out) and was created this February. Prior to this, I have not been in any other guild, nor have i applied for one with this character.

The way I play tibia has for some reason always been the same. I'm not that fast at leveling, yet I do still keep a decent pace. I like to meet new people and i often try to be social with people here on tibia, I always try to be nice to my fellow tibian players. I would say that the core of my playing has always been to be friendly - wich is also something I live by in real life.

2)

I would like to join Shadow Instict to get new friends and to be able to talk to people in game beacuse i think that's what makes my experience of the game so much more awesome.

3)

I started playing on Antica on several different characters before deciding to go with my knight called Zuoi. The guilds i remember being in is Soldiers of Justice and also a guild called Starlight, a guild I was the leader of for a year and a member of for surely 2 years total. Starlight was me and a group of internet-friends and we had a really good time together. We had a guild fee in order to buy a guild house in southern venore and we went on guild-hunts constantly. I probably played Zuoi for about 4-5 years, on and off. In the end i had myself a level 90 knight, but i got really tired of the game. I had a real-life friend who wanted my character and I was so fed up with tibia so I just gave the whole account to him. A decision i regret. I didn't play tibia for another 4-5 years and now i'm back in buisiness Smile

4)

I'm soon to be 22 years of age, male, from Sweden. I work as a delivery driver - often times for UPS. My best real-life friend Puttish'klubbish who just applied for the guild just came home from a 1-month trip to south-east asia.

5)

I do not have a criminal past.

If there is anything you would like to ask me - i'm all yours! I'll be checking the forum regularly to try and answer any question as quickly as possible Smile

Yours,
Zuuoi

Zuuoi

Liczba postów : 6

Back to top Go down

Zuuoi's application Empty Re: Zuuoi's application

Post by April Veriiky Mon May 19, 2014 2:17 pm

Thank you for applying to Shadow Instinct! Your application will be put in and we will vote among the guild! Good luck and best wishes!

April
April Veriiky
April Veriiky
Vice Leader

Liczba postów : 139

Back to top Go down

Zuuoi's application Empty Re: Zuuoi's application

Post by Zuuoi Mon May 19, 2014 3:01 pm

cool! Correction: I went WITH puttish'klubbish to asia Razz

Zuuoi

Liczba postów : 6

Back to top Go down