Forum of Shadow Instinct guild.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alvane's application

2 posters

Go down

Alvane's application Empty Alvane's application

Post by Alvane Sat Jan 31, 2015 6:09 pm

Hi everyone!

Here's my application:

1) Character information
My character name is Alvane. I'm paladin and in this moment i have 71 lvl. I created this char in last year's december just like my account. But I'm not new in this game. I was playing a few years ago and i'm back Smile

2) Why would you like to join Shadows Instinct?
Well, i heard that's your guild is fun, and i like fun ^^

3) Your Story
I started playing this game in 2006 year. I was young and pretty noobish, gettin levels was a big challenge for me. Then i've come back in 2009 i guess and it was better. I kinda learned how to play and it was awesome. I quit gaming in 2011 or so, because i had a lot of studying and stuff. And now im back again. Originally i was supposed to play on Olympa, but i met there a good friend. She said that she's going to play on Refugia, because lots of her RL friends play there. Sooo... I made another character here to play with her. I have no regrets! Smile

4) Real-Life
My name is Marcin and i'm 21 years old (22 in April) I'm from Poland and i live in small town betweens two lakes. Now I'm studying to become a Pharmacist Technican.

5) Criminal past
I have none. Never cheated, never banned. Even during playing League of Legends, I received a skin for playing honestly and nice Smile

6) Anything else you want to say

Alvane's application Hireme
Alvane
Alvane

Liczba postów : 2

Back to top Go down

Alvane's application Empty Re: Alvane's application

Post by Ridi the Great Thu Feb 05, 2015 12:15 am

Hey, U are invited!
Ridi the Great
Ridi the Great
02:40 Mastrik [283]: omg im an idiot