Forum of Shadow Instinct guild.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alex Kyrado's Application

4 posters

Go down

Alex Kyrado's Application Empty Alex Kyrado's Application

Post by Alex Kyrado Sun Jan 18, 2015 1:14 am

1) Character information
Hi there! The name of my character is Alex Kyrado it was created as the first character of my account in 16 March of 2008.
Alex Kyrado is a Royal Paladin, level 136 with 108/96 Skills, Alex Kyrado was created in Kenora but I transfer to Refugia on March 19 of 2013. When I arrived to Refugia I've been to Pirate Pandas guild but I left some time latee because the guild changed a lot and the people that I used to hang out more left... I've been inactive for like 1,5 years (joining 2 retirements I've done), I just came back from 1 of them and I've been playing for 2 weeks so I purchased Premium and I'm actually hunting in Zao (High Class Lizards) but I'm trying to safe money to buy Tomes so that I can use the Snake Teleport to hunt somewhere there.

2) Why would you like to join Shadows Instinct?
Well Shadows Instict seems to be a very friendly guild! And as yours description says "...we can all have fun hunting together"
Well I got to say that I stopped playing because all my friends stopped so I was alone you know... So I'm looking for a friendly guild as yours to hunt and have some fun, besides that I also know Mastrik!

3) Your Story
I actually started playing Tibia in 2007 with a character called Elvies Amia, I reach level 27 then I was hacked because I was a stupid kid and I gave my Account Information to some random dude that was going to "buy" me premium (I was 8 years old so...). Some time later I created Alex Kyrado! In 2011 I did my first retirement because I got Leukemia and I had some tough time doing 1 year of hard treatments (quimiotherapy and radiotherapy) then I started again 5 months later!

4) Real-Life
My real name is Alexandre, I'm from Portugal (more precisely Madeira Island) and I'm 16 years old. I'm a nice trustable guy, usually people like me when know me. I'm also a fun guy but with limits. The only thing that I hate the most is bullies and people who abuse my trust.

5) Criminal past
I do have been deleted! You will not believe but, here it goes!
I remember like it was yesterday! I had just came back from the (Leukemia) retirement, 1 month later playing I was hunting pirates (I think I was level 50/60 something) in Nargor when suddently I log out and a Warning (something like that) appeard saying that I was deleted for using Illegal Programs (BOT) but I wasn't... I just remember that I started crying, you know Tibia was my life! (I was passing some hard times, I was with Leukemia)
Heheh I remember my old brother pissed of with my injust deletion! He immediatly sent an email to the support explaining that I wasn't a BOT, etc...
1 month later guess what? My account was given me back and they gave me the 1 month of Premium (the month that I've lost)

Here's to prove:
Aug 26 2011
16:09:43 Compensation for unjustified punishment 30 days (from: Apr 06 2012 to: May 06 2012)

6) Anything else you want to say
Well has I told up there on the fourth topic I'm from Portugal so my English is not the best, but I think it is perceivable. I'm still ending my course in Language Academy. I would like to join so that I can make a new family in Tibia just like I use to have back in 2008~2010

Alex Kyrado
Applicant

Liczba postów : 2

Back to top Go down

Alex Kyrado's Application Empty Re: Alex Kyrado's Application

Post by Evillina Sun Jan 18, 2015 2:16 pm

Hello Alexandre welcome to SI forum!
WE will start inernal vote and let you know the answer in five days...
GL Smile

Evillina
Applicant

Liczba postów : 22

Back to top Go down

Alex Kyrado's Application Empty Re: Alex Kyrado's Application

Post by Alex Kyrado Sun Jan 18, 2015 5:01 pm

Thank you Evillina!
I'll be waiting! Very Happy

Alex Kyrado
Applicant

Liczba postów : 2