Forum of Shadow Instinct guild.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

master lynx

3 posters

Go down

master lynx Empty master lynx

Post by master lynx Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:38 am

1) Character information
hi peeps, my character name of my main is master lynx( voc=ms)
im lvl 333 atm( and rising) got magic lvl of 91 i beleive with eq 101 also got an lvl 229 ek and ed of 163 and rp of 105( ye i play so?)xd

2) Why would you like to join Shadows Instinct?
i guess its one of the better and normal guilds no a-holes or other retarted ppl that think they own refugia:D
beside there friends of mine and ill like to join them in there lovely fights^^ all hail ms(a)

3) Your Story
story, mmm, pg make money in tibia, pg some more, talk with friends have good team hunt, andddd maby more? dunno its full of fun for me hehe

4) Real-Life
mmm now fun starts:P im from holland( yeye weedddd i now ppl dont ask me i  dont use)
im 22 years old live at my parends and im in ''work in progress'' ill leave it at that;)

5) Criminal past
bin in past( couple years ago) kicked from bh cause i used on my ek little program. after that i join some other guilds( bin in severals cant remember 100% stopt using programs;)) and  then i joint again bh and later on i joint pp but left to go to sss since chrissy the panda and all other ppl desided to move to other word( biggest mistake for them ever) and now i wanne join here:D

6) Anything else you want to say
yep, ill love ppl i make jokes i have GREAT RESPECT FOR ALL PPL ass long you be nice to everybody else ive go great patience with dick ass ppl but dont push it:) ill leave it at that<3

master lynx

Liczba postów : 5

Back to top Go down

master lynx Empty Re: master lynx

Post by Laroto Gogronrya Mon Sep 22, 2014 12:30 pm

Hello and welcome, Lynxie!

I'd like you to write a bit more about your history in tibia, what servers did you play, which guilds you were in Smile

I'll start voting after you answer to that.

/L~

Laroto Gogronrya
Admin - Leader

Liczba postów : 203

https://shadow-instinct.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by master lynx Mon Sep 22, 2014 1:08 pm

wanderers, burning hearts, pirate panda's, seven sage senses, and 2 more but cant remember them 100%, server history is simple: REFUGIA! play a while now since 2008 0o? ive no idea xd but longer time atleast 3.5 years. now de in and outs of this game and beside i got a noiseeeeeeeeeeeeeee for BOTTERS

master lynx

Liczba postów : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Laroto Gogronrya Mon Sep 22, 2014 1:23 pm

okay, thanks, we'll start voting now and its gonna last for 5 days, stay tuned for questions that might pop up from other members.

/L~

Laroto Gogronrya
Admin - Leader

Liczba postów : 203

https://shadow-instinct.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by April Veriiky Sat Sep 27, 2014 10:22 am

Hey there! you've been invited!
April Veriiky
April Veriiky
Vice Leader