Forum of Shadow Instinct guild.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blackey's Application

4 posters

Go down

Blackey's Application Empty Blackey's Application

Post by Blackey Sat Jan 10, 2015 11:41 pm

Hello everyone!

Having a tendency to overwrite everything, I think it will be wiser to move to the application form filling right away. Embarassed

1) Character information
My character's nickname is Blackey, a Master Sorcerer with level 285. I recently transferred to Refugia from Luminera. The account I currently possess was created back in 2009, but it is not my first and probably will not be the last. As for the servers, I had mainly been playing on the Open-PVP ones such as Aurea, Kyra and Isara, which, by now, might have a different name assigned. Needless to say, despite the PVP changes that CipSoft applied, I have been sick with the power abuse issue and people being full of themselves. Optional-PVP servers have been a relief for me ever since. My preferred classes have always been the mages. No matter what game I play, I always enjoy magic the most. I love teamwork and group hunts, but as surprising as it may sound, I have not really teamed up much in Tibia so far. I had only been in one guild before, so I suppose that may be the reason why I could not have the ability enjoy the social part of the game so much...

2) Why would you like to join Shadows Instinct?
Before I transferred to Refugia, I had had an opportunity to have a very pleasant conversation with Alex (Flingo), a friend of ours, who is a wonderful and unbelievably kind person. I have recently changed my Internet providing service, which made my Luminera game-play quite unenjoyable and left me feeling helpless with the lag. I joined Alex's TibiaCast stream and he advised me to choose Refugia as my second home. As soon as I arrived, he told me about Shadow Instinct, a guild he himself is in and convinced me to make an application. Razz

3) Your Story
Before I even knew what online gaming is all about, Tibia had already been my first MMORPG. I cannot remember when I started playing it, but I have had lots and lots of breaks since then. I am back now, though, hoping to stay as long as I can.

4) Real-Life
My name is Mateusz, which I believe has its English equivalent in the form of Matthew, or Matt for short. I live in Katowice, Poland and I study English Philology with Japanese as its second language and translation as its major programme at the University of Silesia. I will turn 20 the 7th of June.

5) Criminal past
I have never been banned or deleted, but I am pretty sure that I had had a note or two for cursing before. I am usually really patient and my temper has never been the worst, but we all know how it is with some people, especially in online games. Well, what can I say, I am sure it happens even to the best of us! Rolling Eyes
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I suppose that about sums it up. Sorry if the whole thing turned out a little too long.
Best regards,
-Blackey

Blackey

Liczba postów : 5

Back to top Go down

Blackey's Application Empty Re: Blackey's Application

Post by Flingo Sun Jan 11, 2015 4:41 am

(Flingo), a friend of ours, who is a wonderful and unbelievably kind person.

Just wanna start with saying.. FLINGO FOR PRESIDENT!!

Glad to see you choose S.I mate, after all, i did give u alternatives ^^
Let's see 'em votes people!

A happy Alexia goes to bed,
-Love
Flingo
Flingo

Liczba postów : 57

Back to top Go down

Post by April Veriiky Sun Jan 11, 2015 5:21 am

Hello Blackey Razz Your application is currently being voted on, check back in around 5 days, some members may have some questions.

Good Luck,

April
April Veriiky
April Veriiky
Vice Leader

Liczba postów : 139

Back to top Go down

Post by Superhik Sun Jan 11, 2015 11:55 am

yaaabaadaabaaduuuuuuuu !!!
Superhik
Superhik

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackey Sun Jan 11, 2015 9:50 pm

Thank you for all your responses. I'll be waiting patiently.

Blackey

Back to top Go down

Post by April Veriiky Sun Jan 18, 2015 2:18 pm

You have been invited to Shadow Instinct, Welcome!
April
April Veriiky
April Veriiky
Vice Leader

Liczba postów : 139

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down