Forum of Shadow Instinct guild.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kermit Them Frog application

2 posters

Go down

Kermit Them Frog application Empty Kermit Them Frog application

Post by Kermit Them Frog Sun Nov 16, 2014 2:27 pm

Hello fellow Tibia players and hopefully future guildmates!

1) My name is Kermit Them Frog, a level 128 Elite Knight.
This character was made on the 9th of December in 2010. My skills right now are 96 Axe Fighting and 93 in Shielding. I played a couple of PvP servers before this character but I can't really remember the names because of the amount of time that has been passed already, this was my first serious character which I've spend most of my time on so Refugia sort of is my "first server". I've been in Burning Hearts before for a long time and almost reached Vice but I had to take a break from Tibia so I passed the role.
I love to play in group hunts cause it's really exciting, but I also like to solo hunt to get some fast levels such as Sea Serpents, Nightmares/Bogs, and more!

2) I would like to join this guild because I'm looking for a friendly and active English speaking guild to spend most of my time on Tibia with. I also know a couple of people in this guild already because they also were in Burning Hearts.

3) My older brother was into this game and being the great brother he is, he showed me the game when i was young and I became addicted to it after I got my first Fire Sword and I could one hit Amazons! Most of my time on Tibia I played together with my brother which was also in Burning Hearts. Although there were a frequent amount of breaks I had always returned to this game which is simple but so addicting!

4) To tell you a bit about myself in real life, my name is Egon and I am 17 years old (soon to be 18).
I live in Belgium and I am going to University to study Commercial Engineer (google translate so i'm not sure) which basically involves lots of economics. I love going out with friends and working out. Other games I play apart from Tibia are LoL, CSGO.

5) This one will be short because I've never had any warnings or criminal records, I've been hacked twice because I was a young lad who didn't know I shouldn't click on random links from friendly people. Wink

6) There's not really anything left for me to say.

Kermit Them Frog

Liczba postów : 2

Back to top Go down

Kermit Them Frog application Empty Re: Kermit Them Frog application

Post by Laroto Gogronrya Sun Nov 16, 2014 7:53 pm

Hello and welcome!

We're going to vote for 5 days now, please check this thread sometimes and reply questions ppl might ask.
Good luck

/L~~

ps. i'll kill you, for almost 10 months i was youngest in the guild ._.

xD

Laroto Gogronrya
Admin - Leader

Liczba postów : 203

https://shadow-instinct.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kermit Them Frog Mon Nov 17, 2014 10:47 am

Alright will do ^^
And I've always been like the youngest wherever I've been Very Happy

Kermit Them Frog

Liczba postów : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Laroto Gogronrya Sun Nov 23, 2014 12:09 pm

Hello again and sorry for the delay.

We've decided to take you into our ranks.
Please accept invitation on tibia.com and refresh our guild rules.

Congratulations.
/L~

Laroto Gogronrya
Admin - Leader

Liczba postów : 203

https://shadow-instinct.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down