Forum of Shadow Instinct guild.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Quinn Marvin application.

3 posters

Go down

Quinn Marvin application. Empty Quinn Marvin application.

Post by Quinn Marvin Tue Sep 23, 2014 3:57 pm

Well as the title says I'd like to apply to your guild. My ingame name is Quinn Marvin,an elder druid level 186 with ml 80~, created 1.5 years ago, even though my account is waaaay older than that. In game I love teamhunting when it's possible and if it's not or if I'm bored I log into my RP and try to hunt a bit on it, and that's why I want to join your guild, as you look like a social guild with lots of members, some of them able to hunt with me, and it's always nice to meet people and hang over with them.
On my whole tibian life, I've played 3 worlds: Hiberna, a server in war when I joined it and where I had lots of fun, but joined the war, lost it and had to start over, so I moved myself to Refugia, where I've played the last years changing between my ED, my EK (Aleeya), my MS (Synedoque) and my RP (Melvin Hawkeye). I also tried playing Aurora for fun with a bunch of friends but not playing there anymore.
Lets talk a bit about me now -it's about time to do it. My RL name is Pablo but everyone calls me Gude, and I'm a 23 years old male from Spain. I'm studying chemicals and laboratory, so in a close future I'll become a chemist -you can compare me with Malak.
I've never been banned or notated for using any external tool, but I had a notation once for using the F word to a guy that was disturbing me and there was no way to get rid of him (this didn't help me at all either but at least I released my anger >.<).
Well, I think I've pretty much answered your questions, I'll stay tuned so I can answer the questions that members could do and if you want to know something else, just feel free to post it here or catch me ingame on my ED or RP.
Hope to get infos soon, Gude.

Quinn Marvin

Liczba postów : 5

Back to top Go down

Quinn Marvin application. Empty Re: Quinn Marvin application.

Post by Quinn Marvin Tue Sep 23, 2014 4:01 pm

I forgot to mention that I've been on the guilds Pirate Pandas, and left it because they moved to another world and there was barely noone online, and on Shades of Shadows, guild which I left bored of being the only one online too.

Quinn Marvin

Back to top Go down

Post by Laroto Gogronrya Tue Sep 23, 2014 6:58 pm

Heyo and welcome.
I think you pretty much filled all points in your app, so im starting voting now and its gonna take about 5 days.
However our members are curious about ppl sometimes, so check this thread sometimes and answer questions that might show up.

/L~

Laroto Gogronrya
Admin - Leader

Liczba postów : 203

https://shadow-instinct.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Flingo Tue Sep 23, 2014 8:42 pm

Uhm, i got a question. Gude, do u love me? <answer will decide my vote!>

-Alex
Flingo
Flingo

Liczba postów : 57

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn Marvin Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:52 pm

Mhmm... not in a gay mode... lets say I appreciate you >.<

That was a hard question Alex :'(

Quinn Marvin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down