Forum of Shadow Instinct guild.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aviater's Application

2 posters

Go down

Aviater's Application Empty Aviater's Application

Post by Aviater Sun Sep 21, 2014 12:05 pm

1) Character information
Information about your character, such as creation date, level, skills, servers and guilds you have been in, your playstyle (how and where you like to hunt), ...
So basically everything connected to you and your in game life.

My character name is Aviater. I started playing roughly back in '07, on/off for many many years..
I started out on Solera, only played very briefly there and got into playing OTs. Made close friends with a large number of players, and they all started on Fidera, so I followed suit and moved to Fidera. I stayed there until I was around level 203, where the lag really started affecting my ability to play the game. I moved to Refugia as I had made friends with "Luciifera" through TibiaNation (at the time). I stayed here until level 330~ and then moved to Celesta as I was tired of the lack of knights on Refugia. I enjoyed my time on Celesta however I missed hunting with Mitch (Luciifera). I came back to Refugia at around level 370. I was very much looking forward to coming back here, however the insane DDoS attacks had started at this point and it was impossible to play. This caused Mitch to fall into playing WoW Sad .. So I became inactive. I decided to venture back to Fidera, I was arrogant in thinking the lag wouldn't affect me so bad now as I had improved my internet, unfortunately the lag was unbearable, I think I hunted twice? Died once due to a proxy d/c and then became inactive yet again. Then this "Instant Transfer" came out and I was thrilled, I moved instantly back to Refugia and here I am since.

As for Guilds, I created my own on Fidera passed it on to my friend, it is still growing today (Divine Justice).
On Refugia I have only been in Insane.
On Celesta I joined a guild to try to find some friends however I disliked it (can't even remember the name)
Upon my return to Fidera I joined with Otherside.

My playstyle is quite unique I'd like to think.. When I hunt I like to try and maximize the exp/hour, this to some people would in turn be classed as "hardcore" however I dislike using this term to describe myself. I hunt a lot of POI/Prison/Catacombs/Walls/Wote/Inq -- anywhere else a fairly high level would be found Smile

2) Why would you like to join Shadows Instinct?
We'd like to see the motivation of yours, why you chose to apply to our ranks.
[/i]

The reason I'd like to join this guild is because when I look for a guild, I like to find an active one. One that is trying to grow, not one that is comfortable with how it is and has no thoughts to become bigger. I love having an active GuildChat. It's one thing I miss while being guildless at this time. I am not normally one for guild hunting etc. But I do help out when I am able to.

3) Your Story
So, what's your story? A sum-up of life as a Tibian.

Where do I even begin?!?
Many people know me on Refugia as a dick, lurer, lack of respect etc. And I would have to agree, this was me. However since becoming inactive and now struggling to find free time to play, I only want to play for myself and have fun. I do not care for fighting or luring. I don't have the time for it, nor do I want it. I enjoy hunting when I am able to with whom I like, not having to pick and choose due to someone being "followed".

4) Real-Life
Things about yourself, who are you, what are you doing, how old are you, where do you come from.

My real name is Andrew, I am 21 years of age and I come from Britain. I currently work in a Dr's surgery doing all their admin work making sure they hit their figures etc and get paid for their work from the government. I am hoping to go into medicine within the next 5 years so currently this is awesome for me as it will look really good on my University Application. I struggle to find time to play currently, however I would like to play more.

5) Criminal past
Have you been banned or deleted at any time of your tibian journey? We'd like to know when and why, and what's the way you see the things now.
If you have a criminal past, this is no knock-out criteria. We are more interested in the way you are now.

I have had a 2 day ban many many many moons ago due to me swearing in default as some randomer passed by >.<

6) Anything else you want to say
Anything else you'd like to share - of course related to your application - we'd like to hear.

Like I have previously stated, many people on Refugia would still think of me as a dick etc. However I really have changed a lot in the last year or so. It's impossible for me to find time everyday to play, so this in turn has caused me to become a lot more patient, to become less frustrated etc. I now just enjoy hunting when I am able to rather than going to to disturb people and follow them.

I'm applying to this guild as I really am hoping you consider the phrase "the past is the past for a reason"

Aviater

Liczba postów : 7

Back to top Go down

Aviater's Application Empty Re: Aviater's Application

Post by April Veriiky Sun Sep 21, 2014 12:57 pm

Hello Andrew Smile Thanks for applying and we will get back with you in about 5 days max.

Good luck
April Veriiky
April Veriiky
Vice Leader

Liczba postów : 139

Back to top Go down

Aviater's Application Empty Re: Aviater's Application

Post by April Veriiky Fri Sep 26, 2014 2:53 am

You've been invited into Shadow Instinct! Welcome Andrew Smile
April Veriiky
April Veriiky
Vice Leader