Forum of Shadow Instinct guild.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sir Lazzly :D

2 posters

Go down

Sir Lazzly :D Empty Sir Lazzly :D

Post by Sir Lazzly Wed Sep 17, 2014 12:17 pm

1) Character information
Information about your character, such as creation date, level, skills, servers and guilds you have been in, your playstyle (how and where you like to hunt), ...
So basically everything connected to you and your in game life

Sir Lazzly 260 RP , skills 114-100 :> , I played only Refugia and will never leave Very Happy! I have been in Burning Hearts and Seven Sage Sense. I like team hunts but also solo hunts if there is no good team online xD

2) Why would you like to join Shadows Instinct?
We'd like to see the motivation of yours, why you chose to apply to our ranks.

Well I have good friends in SI and i did so many things in game with your members (wzs,prison hunts,rosha hunts etc..) simply I like this guild Smile

3) Your Story
So, what's your story? A sum-up of life as a Tibian.

hmm I played pvp worlds (Valoria , Eternia) then been retired for few years and decided to start refugia with my rl friends and I didnt regret since I like it here very much Smile

4) Real-Life
Things about yourself, who are you, what are you doing, how old are you, where do you come from.

My name is Zlatan , Im 26 and Im military Smile Im from Bosnia and Herzegowina..I have girlfriend for 7 years and prolly will get married next year BUT that doesnt mean I will stop playing tibia Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

5) Criminal past

Never been banned , never been deleted !

6) Anything else you want to say
Anything else you'd like to share - of course related to your application - we'd like to hear.

Hail MASTRIK ! Very Happy

Sir Lazzly

Liczba postów : 16

Back to top Go down

Sir Lazzly :D Empty Re: Sir Lazzly :D

Post by Laroto Gogronrya Wed Sep 17, 2014 12:36 pm

Hail MASTRIK ! Very Happy

instantly denied ;/

Welcome to our forum, we're going to vote for 5 days now, stay tuned for upcoming questions please.

/L~

Laroto Gogronrya
Admin - Leader

Liczba postów : 203

https://shadow-instinct.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum