Forum of Shadow Instinct guild.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Galu Thar´s Apply

2 posters

Go down

Galu Thar´s Apply Empty Galu Thar´s Apply

Post by Rogi Thar Fri Aug 15, 2014 10:45 am

1. Character name, Level and Vocation
Galu Thar , Level 155 Master Sorcerer

2. When did you started to play tibia (How did you got to play tibia)
I started to play tibia in 2003. I started because playing with my rl friends

3. Have you played on other Servers? If yes why did you leave them?
I started in Secura 10 years ago. After this me and my real life friends went to the "new" server Arcania.
I was retired like 3 years and then me and my rl´s started playing again in arcania. We leave this server because BR´s dominate the server, and hunt all ppl´s esspacially non br´s without reason.

4. Have you played any other Vocation than your current one or even have other chars you still play active?
i made my first steps with a paladin. After this i started a Knight. After my comeback last year i started to playing a Sorcerer, and thats still my main char now.

5. In how many guilds have you been before and how come you left them?
My First guild was a family and friend guild named Thar Souljahz. We decided to disban the guild and help some friends in different wars. My longest guild stay was in guild Silver Flame. And last year before my retirement i was in Pirate Pandas here in Refugia

6. Now tell us about yourself as a person. Where are you from? Whats your age? Whats your name and is there any Nickname you like to be called? And ofc we would also like to know if your a girl or a boy.
(Optional: Maybe you want to tell us about your hobbies and find"soulmates" that got the same hobbies)
My rl name is Daniel and im a 25 years old male. My rl mates most call me Rogi. My hobbies are playing football together with artak thar and algos herin in a team ( but algos is retired atm ) . Its easy now to say that my work is my hobbie, because i study and work atm.
In my free time id like to watch football on tv go out with friends and have some fun, and ofcourse is playing tibia also a hobby of me.

7. What about your criminal record. Have you ever been notated or even banned on any of your accounts?
I had a mild record because i made a mistake and wrote on normal Board instead of Trade Board to sell my house.
Was a mistake of me.

8. Last thing why do you want to join Shadow Instinct? What are your expections?
I wanna join Shadow Instinct because its a great active guild, which doing much quests and help weaker peoples to do quests. Im also looking for new friends and have nice Team hunts.
All in one im looking to get more fun in playing tibia and have a nice time, and meet peoples from different countrys

I hope i see u soon ingame Guildchat

Yours "Rogi"

Rogi Thar

Liczba postów : 3

Back to top Go down

Galu Thar´s Apply Empty Re: Galu Thar´s Apply

Post by April Veriiky Fri Aug 15, 2014 6:03 pm

Hello Rogi Razz Your application voting will start in moment, please be patient for about 5 days until the voting is finished! Thanks

April
April Veriiky
April Veriiky
Vice Leader

Liczba postów : 139

Back to top Go down

Galu Thar´s Apply Empty Re: Galu Thar´s Apply

Post by Rogi Thar Sat Aug 16, 2014 11:01 pm

ok thanks for ur answer, i can wait this 5 days Wink i think so Very Happy

Rogi Thar

Liczba postów : 3

Back to top Go down